BATTING GLOVES – VALKYRIE
£35.00 – £70.00
Viking batting gloves are made using high traction Pittards “Cougar” world class leather.
The Valkyrie range has been developed with ladies and girls in mind, so the wrist-strap will be slightly smaller than found in the men’s sizes to give better control while batting.
Developed for performance sports these gloves will give you exceptional comfort and superb protection.
The gloves feel light and are among the most comfortable gloves you will find.
Our interlocking finger glove, plastozote padded with full fibre shield protection on all the fingers for optimum protection. Premium grade Cougar Pittard leather, reinforced palm for top comfort and grip. Additional protection on the leading fingers. High quality embossed Viking decals. There is excellent side bar protection and polymesh vents in the palm and gusset for improved air-flow.
Viking’s were known for using a shield wall to protect themselves, let these gloves be your shield wall.
- Super light weight glove with high-density foam protection.
- Valkyrie Range
- Soft-fill cotton lining for superb comfort
- Cougar Pittards reinforced leather palm for comfort and durability
- Polymesh vents in palm and gusset for improved air-flow
- Classy blizzard white with Purple and Valkyrie Logo.
- Excellent side bar protection.
- Available in Women’s and Girls/Youth sizes.
- Our Women’s Gloves are 20.4 cm, youths are 19.00 cm and girls are 17.00cm
- To measure your gloves size, measure from the start of your wrist and go to the end of your middle finger (the longest one) see our useful information page for a diagram.